Please note that you will be considered to have agreed to these Terms stated below by using the Site.
Article 1 (Application of Terms)
1. These Terms apply to all persons who access the Site and watch and read all kinds of data, documents, software, pictures, audio, photographs, and images, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Users”).
3. If a provision of these Terms differs from any provision of the Various Rules referred to in the preceding paragraph, the provision of said Various Rules shall prevail in application.
4. Notice to be given by the Company to Users of the Site as mentioned in Article 3 hereof shall constitute part of these Terms.
Article 2 (Amendment to Terms)
1. The Company may modify and amend these Terms at any time without obtaining consent from Users, and Users shall accept such modification and amendment.
2. The modification and amendment referred to in the preceding paragraph shall become effective as of the time when the modified or amended Terms are posted on the Company’s website.
Article 3 (Notice from the Company)
1. The Company shall give notice concerning necessary matters to Users at any time by posting the notice on the Site, sending an e-mail or other manner which the Company deems to be appropriate.
2. When the Company sends an e-mail to the address registered by a User, even if damage or a loss arises to the User owing to the User’s being unable to check said e-mail for the reason that the e-mail has not arrived or for other reasons, the Company shall assume no liability for such damage or loss.
Article 4 (Use of the Site)
1. Each User shall access the Site and watch and read all kinds of data, documents, software, pictures, audio, photographs, and images, etc., on their own responsibility.
2. Each User shall agree on these Terms and use the Site on their own responsibility at their own expense, and similarly, shall prepare all equipment necessary as that on the side of the User for using the Site such as communication equipment, software, and a public network.
3. Each User shall maintain and manage equipment, etc. on their own responsibility so that the Site can be used without hindrance.
4. The Company will give no guarantee about using outside websites linked up with the Site. The outside websites shall be used on Users’ own responsibility.
5. Users hereby acknowledge that in the Site, there are data, documents, software, pictures, audio, photographs, and images, etc. which include content for adults.
In addition, persons who are permitted to use the Service shall be limited to those of age eighteen (18) or more, and this service shall be used on Users’ own responsibility.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
1. Users shall not commit any of the following acts:
(1) an act of falsifying or erasing information on the Site or an act of sending or posting information contrary to a fact;
(2) an act of infringing or of being liable to infringe any intellectual property right such as a copyright or trademark right which is owned by other Users, a third party or the Company;
(3) an act of discriminating against, abusing or slandering, or defaming other Users, a third party or the Company or an act of injuring their reputation;
(4) an act of infringing or of being liable to infringe the property, privacy, or portrait right or publicity right of other Users, a third party or the Company;
(5) an act of sending an e-mail for advertising, publicity or solicitation, etc. to other Users, a third party or the Company without permission, an act of sending an e-mail to make addressees feel a hatred, an act of hindering other persons from receiving e-mails, an act of requesting forwarding a chain of e-mails, or an act of forwarding e-mails in response to said request;
(6) an act to lead to a crime such as a fraud;
(7) an act of establishing a pyramid scheme or of soliciting for a pyramid scheme;
(8) an act of sending or posting images or documents, etc. which are equal to obscene ones or child abuse;
(9) an election campaign or an act similar thereto or act in violation of the Public Offices Election Act;
(10) an act of using, offering or recommending a harmful program such as a computer virus;
(11) an act of using the Site by pretending to be another User or a third party;
(12) an act of trying illegal access to another computer system or network connected with the Site;
(13) other acts in violation of laws and regulations or conduct against public order and morals (such as prostitution, violence or atrocities) or acts of causing disadvantage to other Users, a third party or the Company;
(14) an act of fostering any of the acts set forth in the preceding items; or
(15) an act which the Company otherwise finds to be inappropriate.
Article 6 (Maintenance)
1. In cases falling under any of the following items, the Company may suspend the whole or any portion of the Site without giving prior notice to Users in order to carry out maintenance, and Users shall accept such suspension and maintenance:
(1) when it is unavoidable to do so for carrying out maintenance of or construction work for equipment for the Site;
(2) when it is unavoidable to do so owing to failure in equipment for the Service;
(3) when the telecommunication service becomes unavailable in connection with the telecommunication service provided by a Type I telecommunications carrier or other telecommunications carrier; or
(4) when the Company otherwise finds it necessary to suspend the Site for operational or technical reasons.
Article 7 (Loss)
If a User of the Site causes a loss to the Company or a third party, the User shall compensate for such loss on their own responsibility at their own expense.
In addition, each person who accesses the Site shall assume responsibility for their actions led by an advertisement shown on the Site or a function of the advertisement for itself, and the Company shall assume no responsibility or be under no obligation for an act carried out by a person who accesses the Site and the consequence of such act.
Article 8 (Intellectual Property Rights)
All information (including sentences, images, photographs, audio, pictures, and programs, etc.) to be obtained by the Users of the Site by reading or using the Site is protected by intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, and patent rights, and by laws and regulations.
Therefore, the Users of the Site shall not commit an act of infringing or being liable to infringe intellectual property rights in such a way as reproducing or copying such information.
Article 9 (Exemption)
In relation to the use of the Site, the Company shall assume no liability for damage or a loss that persons who access the Site suffer, and shall be under no obligation to compensate for such damage or loss.
The Users of the Site shall agree on the provision above.
Article 10 (Court of Agreed Exclusive Jurisdiction)
If there is a need for a suit between a person who accesses the Site and the Company in relation to these Terms and all of the Company’s rules, a court of agreed exclusive jurisdiction for the first instance shall be the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court.
Article 11 (Governing Laws)
These Terms and all of the Company’s rules shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Article 12 (Close)
The Company may close the Site at its own discretion for any reasons after giving prior notice.